Best Robotic Vacuums
Since our ancestors started to live in the caves, mankind started its journey towards evolution. Ancient civilizations used the semi-automated machine for different purposes such as pumping water from deep wells, grinding grains etc. They used wind or animal energy to power their machines. The invention of electricity was a start of a brand new era. Than electricity based machines were invented which made the path of modern technology. Electronics in preliminary ages were too big to move or carry. The use of integrated circuit in electronics was a simple triumph for the electronics manufacturing companies. The use of integrates circuits in electronics made the devices sleeker than ever. Once the size issue was solved inventors concentrate theirs affords to make the machines work by themselves or make such machine which can follow pre-programmed instructions. They succeed! Automation is the future of mankind. Roadside vending machine to restaurant waiter, everything come under the influence of automation. We lead a busy life to cope with the speedy world. Sometimes we don’t have time to clean or mope our floors. Robotic vacuum cleaners come with the various feature can make your life easier. We reviewed best robotic vacuum cleaners for you. Happy shopping!
Here is Top 5 Best Robotic Vacuums
1. Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaners
What is the cleaning nightmare? The answer is a room full of furniture. You have to be more flexible than an acrobat to clean such a room. But it’s not gonna happen again. This robotic vacuum is for you.
- Programmable schedule.
- Smart sensor.
- Perfect clean.
- Only run 90 minutes with full charged battery.
2. PureClean PUCRC95
Under couch or bed is the toughest area that can’t clean easily. If you tried to clean that by hand, you can’t clean that. PureClean robo vacuum has a unique low profile that helps it to fit in under your couch or bed. Let’s see what more features it has.
- Pre scheduled automatic activation.
- Pet hair friendly.
- Hepa filter is great for allergy prevention.
- Don’t have deeper moping system.
3. O-Cedar O-Duster Robotic Cleaner
We love pets. They adorable & sometimes our best friends. But they leave hair all over couch, bed or floor, which is difficult to clean. Pet hair will cause a severe allergy if don’t clean properly. This robotic floor cleaner is a specialist to clean pet hair.
- Disposable electrostatic cleaning cloth.
- Automatic navigation.
- 2 cleaning mood: short & long.
- It’s a floor duster. NOT a vacuum.
4. ILIFE A4s Robotic Vacuum.
Basically vacuum cleaners make a lot of noise. The noisy gadget is not preferable for many users. ILIFE is aware of that problem, that’s why ILIFE A4s is comparatively quite vacuumed cleaner.
- Fairly quiet & user-friendly.
- 2 step cleaning process.
- Dirt can’t hide from A4s.
- Not suitable for pet hair cleaning.
5. ECOVACS SLIM Neo Robotic Vacuum
We clean our home. Basically, we clean our floor. But the stairs are untouched part of the house because most of the vacuum cleaners can’t operate in the stairs. But when we are talking about ECOVACS Neo robotic vacuum, the stairs are getting the equal attention of yours.
- Easily cleans under furniture & other elusive areas which commonly hide pet hair.
- Cleans up to and around stairs without falling with help of smart anti-collision sensors.
- Smartphone control.
- Only for hard floor. NOT for use on carpets, rugs.