The 5 Best Cutting Boards Updated 2018
A knife is a tool that needs something to cut on. Because if you use a knife to cut on a hard surface like a floor or a piece of metal, it’ll blunt your knife & leave it useless. You don’t want a blunt knife, do you? That’s why you need a cutting board to protect your knife & cut the ingredient properly. Best kind of cutting board is made of wood or bamboo because wooden or bamboo cutting board is not going to ruin the knifes sharpness. It’s work like a soft bundle of straw. the 2nd best cutting board is made of plastic. The reason is they are easy to clean. Here we reviewed some best cutting boards for you. We consider it all, as you don’t have to go through all the cutting boards available.
Here is Top 5 Best Cutting Boards
1. Fu Store Food Grade Plastic, Pack of 4
You don’t have to cut all the ingredient on only one cutting board. Now, this Fu Store plastic cutting board has 4 separate boards for your meat, vegetables, fish & fruits.
- Food grade plastic.
- Every board has a hold on the top.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Knives leave a deep scar on the plastic board.
2. Home Organics 3-piece
Bamboo is best as a cutting board. It won’t dull knives. This cutting board is easy to clean. It also harder than maple wood.
- Made of finest Moso bamboo.
- Silicone stoppers eusure non-slip cutting.
- NOT safe for the dishwasher.
3. Greener Chef Bamboo Cutting Board.
Are you looking for a knife-friendly cutting board? Well, the wait is over. Greener Chef bamboo cutting board is for knives. It’s free from all toxic chemical & substance.
- Durable & eco-friendly.
- Professional performance.• FDA approved.
- Use only one cutting board is nearly unhealthy.
4. Totally Bamboo Original
We all know that bamboo made cutting boards has many functionalities. Totally bamboo presents 3-piece organic bamboo cutting boards.
- 3 different size for different uses.
- 100% organic Moso bamboo.
- Easy wash.
- NO icon for 3 separate boards.
5. New Star Foodservice 28713
Cutting meat, vegetable or fruit in one cutting board may cause cross-contamination. So, you need separate boards for every ingredient.
- The Distinguished icon for every board prevents cross-contamination.
- Color coded.
- FDA approved materials.
- Plastic cutting is not your best choise for your kitchen.